Tuesday, September 6, 2011

What We're Eating

Here's a few recipes my family is loving right now...

BBQ Beef Biscuits
http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/main-courses/bbq-beef-biscuits/

I found this recipe while looking for a way to use some leftover ground beef.  We LOVE these!  Ava prefers turkey and cheese in her biscuit but will also eat it with beef.  WIN!

Corn Chowder
http://weelicious.com/2009/08/23/kiddy-corn-chowder/

I just made this soup tonight for Ava and I.  It was yummy and just in time for this cooler weather!

Granola Balls
http://weelicious.com/2010/03/17/chewy-granola-balls/

These are so good!  I've been looking for a homemade granola bar recipe that Ava would actually eat and this is it!!  Yay!!!  So good for an on the go snack.  Unfortunately, the ingredients can be hard to find and a little pricey but trust me it is so worth it!

3 comments:

Miracle Monster Mommy said...

thanks babe! I think you need to email some on a regular basis :) Always looking for new ideas! Hope all is well!!!

Tara said...

I'm always looking for new recipes too! "Like" Weelicious on facebook or check out weelicious.com. She has some good stuff! Things are good with us! Hope you are good too!

The Hoags said...

Hey there...I made the biscuits tonight with a porksteak that we had leftover from grilling last night, cut up in bite sized pieces, and some red pepper. Big hit! Thanks for sharing!