Saturday, January 2, 2010

Welcome 2010!!!


Happy New Year!!!


I hope everyone is off to a good start! So far, so good around here - although I have yet to start working out for the year! Oh well, very, very soon!


First, let me tell you what we've been up to the past couple of days. On New Year's Eve, Bart had a dj gig at the Wine Bar in New Town. He set up early and then went with Ava and I to our friends, Mike and Jessica's, for awhile. It was so good to see some friends we haven't see for awhile and Ava had lots of little buddies to play with. Unfortunately, I have not pics from the night. Sorry!

New Year's Day was a lazy day around the house and that night Bart and I had a date night. June and Joe kept Ava so we could go out. We went to Ariake and had sushi and steak for dinner and then were going to go to a piano bar but they were closed. So we were back to pick Ava up by 7:30. We are wild and crazy! Oh well!
The picture above is from New Year's Day.
Some exciting new things are happening this year! I MAY have a fun, new little business (more to come)!!!
Last year, I posted a bunch of resolutions for the year. I've been thinking about them for this year but don't have my thoughts organized enough to put them on paper yet. So, I'll get back to you (or maybe I won't-we'll see!).




No comments: