Thursday, November 6, 2008

Stuck and can't get out...

So I have to write about this because it's pretty darn funny. As I sit in my office, I am hearing lots of ruckus (what?) in the hallway. Turns out there is a "security officer" stuck in the breakroom. It has now been, oh, let's say 20-30 minutes and 3 different people have been called to get this guy out. So far no luck. And, I just heard them say they are going to drill him out. What in the world is going on? Now I will be the first to tell you that these so called "security officers" aren't the most protective bunch...in fact I'm not quite sure what there actual purpose is at our building...but to get stuck in the break room....HILARIOUS! I know I need to be a little more sympathetic. But sitting here listening to all of the commotion is the best part of my day so far. Let's all just think of places we have been "STUCK" I bet the breakroom isn't the worst. Let me know where you've been stuck unwillingly! I'm not sure the worst place I've been stuck...I'll get back to you on that!

2 comments:

Huse Yo Mama said...

Now THAT is some funny stuff!

Thanks for the comment on the Crayon Rolls. They've been a big hit!

The Hoags said...

I cant say that I've ever really been stuck somewhere, but it is seriously one of my biggest fears. I will not go up in the arch b/c I'm afraid I'll get stuck in the little car things. Every time I'm in an elevator, I think "what would happen if we got stuck?" (hence I take the stairs if at all possible). I worry about getting stuck on a bridge while driving.

Hmm. Never really realized how obsessive I am about being stuck!